Take a look at the changes that each release brings below.
- Reintroduced console output on file changes to show that things are working.
- Added an optional configuration setting that enables using a different name for the assets folder.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the browser from reloading when changes were made.
- Removed revisioning of non-default files such as fonts, videos, etc. because there is no automated way (yet) of updating references elsewhere.
- Switched tunneling to Localtunnel through Browsersync.
- A custom tunnel can now be set through the `--tunnel` flag.
- Added more optional configuration settings:
proxycan now be set to enable live changes with a different host (think MAMP of XAMP).
portcan now be set if you already have something running on the default
- The HTML minifier behaviour can now be finetuned to your preferences.
- Added a progress bar to the build process.
- Fix for missing view-specific JS files.
- Fix for missing module error.
- Fix for the missing CSS in
- Shorthand commands! Run
hsto see them all.
- Added an option to revision CSS and JS files for better browser caching.
- Made it possible to tunnel your local server to the web through ngrok.
- Baked in Google Pagespeed Insights so you can quickly check your score while developing.
- Better livereloading with Browsersync. Clicks and scrolls will now be synchronised across clients!
- You now get a notification once a day (during usage) if a new update is available.
- You can now reference branches or releases when using
- Replaced regex that stripped out
console.log()statements with a proper module (thanks Sindre).
- Included a fix for a bug that occured when using
initon an external drive.
- Cleaned up CLI.
- Fixed installation bug.
- Reintroduced conditional comments.
- IE scripts now get separated based on where they need to be used (header or end of body).
- Fixed the bug that prevented the live-reloading after a Sass error occurred.
- Made Uncss optional as it usually needs configuration to work correctly.
- Uncss was added to the production mode
- Image optimization was moved to production mode
- New documentation
- Better templating through Handlebars