Take a look at the changes that each boilerplate release brings below. Releases are hardcoded into Headstart releases to ensure backwards-compatibility.
- Made the
column()mixin WET again to fix an issue with the custom breakpoint parameter.
- Fixed default links to IE scripts.
- Removed source maps from Ender build to prevent browser console errors.
- Moved anti-aliasing into a state, which is now also being used by
<button>and form elements.
- Dried out the
column()mixin, resulting in less CSS. Big thanks to Team Sass for their Toolkit.
- Added "inherative box-sizing".
- Added options for Headstart update v1.2.x.
- Brought back in line with HTML5 Boilerplate.
- Small tweaks.
- Initial hardcoded release.